- Place your candle on the candle lid or on a stable heat-resistant surface before burning.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything that could catch fire. Keep away from drafts, water & moisture.
- Always keep both wicks centered in the middle of the candle. Do not allow them to float to the sides of the glass as this could lead to the glass overheating.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Ensure candle is completely extinguished before leaving the room.
- Keep your candle out of reach from children and pets.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time.
- Do not allow your candle to burn to the very base of the glass. Cease burning when there is 10mm of solid wax left at the base of the candle.
- Do not touch your burning candle or move it when the wax is liquid.
Candle Care Instructions:
- Always ensure your candles wicks are trimmed to 5mm before each burn.
- When you first burn your candle, allow the wax to pool evenly to the edge of the glass. This will ensure an even burn and maximum fragrance delivery every time you use your candle.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- When the candle can no longer be burned, remove the residue wax by placing the glass in hot water. This will soften and lift the remaining wax. Your Peppermint Grove glass and its lid can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.
- The liquid contained within the diffuser bottle must always be kept away from flames or heat.
- Never swallow the diffuser liquid. If consumed, seek immediate medical attention.
- Do now allow the diffuser liquid to touch your skin or eyes. Always wash your hands after touching product.
- Avoid direct contact with furniture, fabrics & finished wood surfaces.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Take appropriate care in disposing of any remaining liquid at the end of the diffusers life.
Diffuser Care Instructions:
- Remove the silver cap from within the bottle.
- Place the reeds in the bottle so that they are submerged in the liquid and resting on the base of the glass.
- Allow the liquid fragrance to absorb into the reeds for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the reeds from the bottle and flip them so that they dry ends of the reeds are submerged into the liquid and rest on the base of the glass.
- When the exposed ends of the reeds become dry, repeat the above process for an instant hit of fragrance.
- To extend the life of your diffuser, keep out of direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
- When the diffuser can no longer be used, remove any residue liquid and rinse with hot water. Your Peppermint Grove glass can now be used for a multitude of purposes in your home.